PSN Ear, Nose & Throat Surgeons
Premier Specialty Network’s ENT Physicians provide medical and surgical care of the ear, nose, throat and other related areas of the head and neck for infants, children and adults.
What does an Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor Do?
Otorhinolaryngology, (also called otolaryngology-head and neck surgery) is a surgical subspecialty within medicine that deals with conditions of the ear, nose, and throat (ENT) and related structures of the head and neck. Doctors who specialize in this area are called otorhinolaryngologists, otolaryngologists, ENT doctors, ENT surgeons, or head and neck surgeons. Patients seek treatment from an otorhinolaryngologist for diseases of the ear, nose, throat, base of the skull, and for the surgical management of cancers and benign tumors of the head and neck.
PSN ENT Doctors Are Proud to Offer:
- Board Certified otolaryngologists
- Comprehensive medical ear, nose and throat exams
- Head and neck cancer evaluations
- Sleep apnea evaluations and in office snoring procedures
- In office CT and Video Stroboscopy
- Surgical services which include outpatient hospital based sinus surgeries, ear surgeries, tonsillectomies and multiple office based procedures
- Audiological services including comprehensive hearing evaluations for infants – adults