Winter Family Medicine Update 2019
January 24, 2019 - January 25, 2019
2019 Annual Winter Family Medicine Update
Premium Care • Personal Touch promises to bring new ideas, refine your skills, and bring you up-to-date on the most current research and findings. Renew your passion for patient-centered care with solutions-focused CME and expert faculty. Reconnect with family physician colleagues. Share best practices and learn from each other! The program is designed for family physicians, advanced practice nurses, physician assistants and all primary care specialists. Thank you for choosing our event to obtain your CME!
1. Attendees will complete and submit TWICE DAILY CME attestation cards. Your attestation is required in order to award proper CME credit. Without completed and signed attestation cards, NO CME credit will be awarded.
2. It will be the responsibility of the physican to honestly complete the attestation cards and turn them in each day.
3. The staff will compile the CME data and send each attendee a certificate and tally of hours attested to. Attendees will have one week to verify correctness.
4. Your CME credits will be reported to the AOA by the Missouri Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons, our AOA Accredited CME Sponsor.
Learn, review and update clinical and technical knowledge;
• Compare and relate medical knowledge and skills with those of your peers and experts;
• Discuss new information in the different areas of medicine and how that information will impact the care of your patients;
• Gain insight into the distinctive osteopathic approach to the practice of medicine;
• Evaluate clinical information as it applies to the care of your patients.
• Diagnose and treat illness as well as develop a plan for the prevention and/or therapeutic management of the various disorders presented.
Who Should Attend
The MSACOFP is presenting this program in cooperation with the Missouri Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons (MAOPS).
MAOPS is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians. MAOPS designates this program for a maximum of 29 AOA Category 1-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
In addition, 29 hours of AAFP Prescribed Credits have been submitted for approval to the AAFP Commission on Continuing Professional Development (COCPD). Approval is currently pending.
Would you like to add your event?
If you would like to add an event please:
- Check to make sure that your event is not already listed in the calendar.
- Submit event details online.
If the event is suitable to be included, the details will be published within three working days.