Dr. Kerri Barnes, M.D. is an Urology
specialist in Kansas City, KS and has been practicing for 9 years.
Dr. Barnes’s clinical practice is focused on Benign Prostate Disease, Bladder Cancer, Female Urology, General Adult Urology and Incontinence.
Dr. Barnes’s specialties include Surgery and Urology.
Dr. Barnes’s practice locations are The University of Kansas Physicians Medical Office Building and KU MedWest.
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine
- MO State Medical License
2015 – 2019
- KS State Medical LicenseKS State Medical License
2015 – 2018
- American Board of Urology
2001-2005 – University of Missouri Excellence Scholarship
2003-2004 – Flo Dickey Funk Fellowship in Ophthalmology
2004-2005 – Life Sciences Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (LSUROP) Internship
2007 – MU-Area Health Education Centers (AHEC) Rural Medicine Scholars Program
2008 – Little John Memorial Scholarship Recipient
2009 – Excellence in Research for Surgical Oncology
2012 – InterVol Stonisch Stipend Award
2013 – AUA Annual Meeting “Best Poster” Winner
- American Urological Association
- North Central Section, AUA
- Society of Women in Urology
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Minimal changes in the systemic immune response after nephrectomy of localized renal masses.
Wald, G.,Barnes, K. T.,Bing, M. T.,Kresowik, T. P.,Tomanek-Chalkley, A.,Kucaba, T. A.,Griffith, T. S.,Brown, J. A.,Norian, L. A.; Urol. Oncol.. 2014 Apr 29.
- Assessment of asymptomatic microscopic hematuria in adults.
Sharp, V. J.,Barnes, K. T.,Erickson, B. A.; Am Fam Physician. 2013 Dec 25.
Association of Bowel Habits with Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms in Adult Men: Findings from the 2005-2006 and 2007-2008 National Health and
- Nutrition Examination Survey …
Thurmon, K. L., Breyer, B. N., Erickson, B. A.; J Urol. 2013 Apr.