Dr. Lary Ciesemier, D.O., is board certified in Internal Medicine and Allergy, Asthma and Immunology. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, and his Doctor of Osteopathy from A.T. Still University in Kirksville, MO.
He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Northeast Regional Medical Center in Kirksville and a fellowship in Allergy, Asthma and Clinical Immunology at Creighton University Medical Center, Omaha, NE. Dr. Ciesemier is an Associate Professor and Chairman of the Department of Internal Medicine at A.T. Still University.
He is in private practice at Kirksville Allergy and Asthma and is the only board certified Allergist in Kirksville.
- MO State Medical Board Licensed
- IA State Medical Board Licensed
- Fellowship - Allergy, Asthma and Clinical Immunology, Creighton University Affiliated Hospitals, Omaha, NB (2000-2002)
- Residency - Internal Medicine, Northeast Regional Medical Center, Kirksville, MO (1997-2000)
- DO - Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine (1997)
- BS - Biological Sciences, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (1991)
- Fellow (FAAAAI)
American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology
- CMS Stage 1 EHR
Publications & Presentations
- Cytotoxic activity in serum of patients with clozapine-induced agranulocytosis
Pisciotta, A. V., Konings, S. A., Ciesemier, L. L., Cronkite, C. E., Lieberman, J. A.; J Lab Clin Med. 1992 Mar.
- On the possible mechanisms and predictability of clozapine-induced agranulocytosis
Pisciotta, A. V., Konings, S. A., Ciesemier, L. L., Cronkite, C. E., Lieberman, J. A.; Drug Saf. 1992.
Allergist & Immunologist
Davis County Hospital
Kirksville Specialty Clinic
Putnam County Memorial Hospital
Scotland County Hospital
Wright Memorial Hospital
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Animal Allergies
- Pollen Allergy
- Contact Dermatitis
- Eczema and Contact Dermatitis Due to Metals
- Latex Allergy
- Allergy Skin Testing
- Allergy Testing
- Allergy Shots
- Environmental Allergy Treatments