As a provider, Libby believes successful health outcomes are the product of a patient-provider relationship built on trust, respect and open dialogue. She is most fulfilled when she partners with her patients on their health journey to improve their daily lives and continue the activities they love.
In her free time, Libby’s favorite activities include spending time with her family, running, gardening and tackling home improvement projects.
- NCCPA Board Certified
- Licensed Iowa Physicians Assistant
- Licensed Illinois Physician Assistant
- MS - Physician Assistant Studies / May 2020 / University of Wisconsin-Madison
- MS - Occupational Therapy / Dec 2012 / University of Wisconsin-Madison
- BA Biology / May 2010 / University of Northern Iowa
- American College of Rheumatology
- Iowa Physicians Assistant Society
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
Contact for more information