PSN Family Practice Doctors
Premier Specialty Network’s family medicine doctors treat infants to seniors. Sometimes called family practice physicians or just family physicians, they are trained in all areas of medicine, including pediatrics and women’s health. Your family physicians able to provide treatment for most of your primary care medical needs throughout your lifetime.
What does a Family Doctor Do?
Family medicine (FM), formerly family practice (FP), is a specialty devoted to comprehensive health care for people of all ages; the specialist is named a family physician or family doctor.
PSN Family Practice Providers Are Proud to Offer:
- Provides preventive care and helps you make healthy lifestyle choices
- Gets to know you and understand your health history
- Treats you when you are sick or injured
- Helps manage long-term illnesses
- Provides tests and screenings
- Makes referrals to medical specialists if needed