What does an Eye Doctor Do?
An ophthalmologist is a medical doctor (MD) or an osteopathic doctor (DO) who specializes in eye and vision care. Ophthalmologists are trained to perform eye exams, diagnose and treat disease, prescribe medications and perform eye surgery. They also write prescriptions for eyeglasses and contact lenses.
PSN Ophthalmology Specialists Are Proud to Offer:
- Family Eye Care
Dry Eye Therapy
- Cataract Evaluation and Surgery
- Refractive Surgery Evaluations and Surgery (Z-LASIK)
- Glaucoma Medical and Laser Management
- Corneal Transplant (DSAEK)
- Cross Linking
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)